11/04/2009

She's B.A.C.K!!!!

Yes, I AM BACK! During the past year, with my husband's illness, death and my healing... I have posted very little to my blogs and written very little to speak of. The writing I have done has been from a place of pain, and from the foundation of the healing process.

But I am here today to let my loyal readers and followers know that I am BACK! There is still some healing to do and still a few issues I am dealing with, but the energy, the passion and the zeal for life is back and stronger than ever before!

I want to dedicate the future of this blog to this process. The abundance we experience in our lives establishes itself at many levels, and my goal is to address every level possible.

I am totally committed to assisting as many people as possible in moving to a level of Extreme Abundance. This process is twofold however. On one hand, helping you in whatever small way I can and on the other, moving myself to a greater level of excellence.

Thank you to the thousands who have hung with me during this past year, your love, your loyalty and your undying support can not go unrecognized. I am here to serve you and serve you, I WILL!

To your own unstoppable success...